domingo, 1 de julio de 2012

By: bilal@domain name registration

I wasted my time by not joining for BlogEngage RSS Syndication Membership for long. Now it displays my Adsense Ads in BlogEngage, why shouldn’t I?

Memberships, RSS, Blog Engage

A network for bloggers where we can submit posts. It is the best way of informing fellow bloggers that I have a new post on my blog. It is a platform where we can discuss, vote up/down to help the author understand what goes high and what goes down.

This is most probably the most prominent monetizing option for webmasters and bloggers. Adsense is a network of publishers where Google displays Ads collected through AdWord program. Adsense used to be really hot and is still the best among similar options.

RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication which is a family of web feed formats used to publish frequently updated works—such as blog entries, news headlines, audio, and video—in a standardized format. We use feeds to subscribe to blogs so that the update is informed at earliest.

adsense

Well, yesterday evening, I was going through Karen’s post “Earn Some Money With BlogEngage Syndication And Blog Serp”. She had a news that BlogEngage now displays RSS Member’s Adsense Ads and the post is submited to its sister sites too!

I am a regular member of BlogEngage and been lot benefited ever since I started this blog. It is BlogEngage and a few others who introduced my blog to the community and brought considerable traffic and inspiring comments. I waw the RSS Syndication option for some months but because it was a paid service and because I still did not have huge number of posts so that submission had to be automated. So I just ignored it for long.

Now, two things. One, it submits you articles automatically to BlogEngage (and lucratively other four networks (topblogged, bloggertag, bloggerink and blogserp). Two, it displays your Adsense Ads on the page. So, why not to pay $2/month for Bronze membership? If you have many blogs and the many posts everyday, you’d certainly consider joining with Silver, Gold and Platinum membership for 4, 5 and 10 dollars per month.

adsenseI joined with Bronze membership for this blog and paid $24 (It was 23 and some cents) and sent an email to admin@blogengage.com with my username, preferred category, and feed address then I went to bed calmly.

Today morning, there was a mail in my mailbox from Brian with links where my recent post was submitted. So, the post is submitted to all five networks and now I’m sitting to set up my Adsense account so that My ads will be displayed where my posts are submitted.

Won’t you register and be benefited? Follow the link below:

Register for Blog Engage RSS Syndication Program

Its so funny but please don’t laugh at me. I did not know or did not bother to dig further when I get option to auto-submit posts and probability of displaying my Adsense code in BlogEngage, that an Affiliate program too is available. Please, don’t laugh, I’m already ashamed. It’s when Daniel made a comment wishing good luck for affiliate program, I looked for that. Wow! added benefit! Why not to join the affiliate program and share the word with friends. If they purchased through your link, there are few bucks for you to extend membership. I hope you won’t mind buying through my link? If you wish to join their affiliate program too click the banner below:

Affiliate Lights Referrals

 seo tips and tricks

Hi I'm Suresh Khanal - Part time blogger and a helpful simple man, started SEO MMO Tips to share blogging experience with new bloggers to create, promote and monetize the blogs. I believe the tips and tools shared on this blog are helpful to learn blogging, search engine optimization and making money online!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog