martes, 3 de julio de 2012

How are unregistered domains creating one impression per day?

How are unregistered domains creating one impression per day?
 3:58 am on Jul 1, 2012 (gmt 0)
I've written about this before and it has been discussed before but I just can't solve this problem and it plagues my adsense reports so I thought I'd ask one more time(other thread is closed) in hopes of finding a solution to my single impression per day on non-existant domains problem.

Every day five domains that are not registered, two of which have NEVER been registered and three that haven't existed in several years, register a single pageview in my adsense reports and as you can imagine it throws the averages off a good deal.

- No, there is not cache to be found with these domain names
- Yes, I've asked Google for help but received no reply
- Yes, I've asked my host for help but the sites aren't registered so...
- There is no temporary page up on these domains, they return 404 and are available for purchase by anyone, have been for many years (2 have never been registered).

Other ideas?

eeek


msg:4471428

 4:04 am on Jul 1, 2012 (gmt 0)
I can create a site with an unregistered domain, put that domain into my local nameserver and visit the site. Somebody problem has such sites with your adsense ID in them. Perhaps a local cache of one of your sites.
 6:01 am on Jul 1, 2012 (gmt 0)
Did you create AdSense channels for these domains?

If so, if anyone copied that code anywhere and activated it you could see activity on the reports.

Did the Internet Archive make copies of your site?

 4:42 pm on Jul 1, 2012 (gmt 0)
I'd like to know the answer to something very similar. A domain that had AdSense removed 18 months ago that averages one, never more than two, clicks nearly every day. Never any earnings!
 11:27 am on Jul 2, 2012 (gmt 0)
Never more than two, only rarely more than one and sometimes it appears with no impressions at all like it did today...

www.example.com: impressions = 0, clicks = 0, earnings = $0.00

This domain simply does not and has never existed, anywhere, for anyone so how or why it is showing up in adsense is dumfounding. It's been available to be registered since the first day I saw an impression and there is no record of it ever having been owned/registered.

 3:30 am on Jul 4, 2012 (gmt 0)
I've answered this before. It's because of incorrect iframe redirect.

Here's the link: [support.google.com...]

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog