viernes, 20 de julio de 2012

Multiple Users for AdSense Accounts

Multiple Users for AdSense Accounts
 4:01 pm on Jul 18, 2012 (gmt 0)
From now on, you can invite trusted colleagues or partners to sign in to your AdSense account and also run reports, manage payment information, and generate ad code. In addition, this new user management feature can also be used to change the Google Account login linked to an AdSense account.

[adsense.blogspot.com...]

Finally! Added my partner this morning; previously no way to do it without giving him full access to all my Google stuff.

There are two levels, standard and administrator. I think the only difference is that only admins can add more users.

levo


msg:4476844

 5:57 pm on Jul 18, 2012 (gmt 0)
When I try to add my non-gmail address, Adsense says that it's "currently being used by an existing AdSense account," but when I try to login with it, I get "this is not a valid AdSense login."
 6:50 pm on Jul 18, 2012 (gmt 0)
You're trying to add yourself? You can only use Google accounts, you know.
levo


msg:4476873

 7:42 pm on Jul 18, 2012 (gmt 0)
I'm trying to add my primary Google Apps hosted email, which is also a Google account.
 8:41 pm on Jul 18, 2012 (gmt 0)
Ah. Well, I dunno. If it's already associated with the same Google account as your AdSense account, maybe they don't allow for that.
 1:11 pm on Jul 19, 2012 (gmt 0)
There is something rather weird about the google accounts. Some time ago, and I mean a few years ago, when google decided we all had to log in with an account, google linked e-mail addresses incorrectly. I now have the wrong, legacy, address and profile linked on one of the google properties. It's been impossible to change it.
 6:11 pm on Jul 19, 2012 (gmt 0) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog