jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2012

Blue Arrows On Google AdSense Ads On iOS - Search Engine Roundtable

AppId is over the quota

Google AdSense logoIt appears Google is testing showing a new form of large blue arrows on AdSense ads when viewed on an iPad and iPhone. I suspect it shows for all iOS devices and maybe even all smartphones and tablet devices.

Although I did not test Android or other smartphone devices, I do suspect this is a new form of mobile ad unit designs.

I was able to replicate this on my iPad and here are a couple of screen shots of it in action.

I should note, the blue arrows are large and pretty bold on the page, especially on sites where the ton is not blue.

AdSense blue arrows

Now, this isn't exactly new. Google was testing a different form of these blue arrows back about 9 months ago.

Maybe now Google made it official?

Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario