martes, 28 de agosto de 2012

Anyone else get a Rejected ad requests warning?

This 39 message thread spans 2 pages: 39 ( [1] 2> >   Anyone else get a Rejected ad requests warning?
 10:44 am on Jul 18, 2012 (gmt 0)
Got this message in my account:

"You have rejected ad requests, which will result in lost revenue"

When you click on the details link - it says "Rejected ad requests"

Ad unit "UNIT NAME" has been shown on "Incorrect sites", and the site is: "googleads.g.doubleclick.net"

I've searched google, and see a few others have this message - which has to be fixed by the 15 August 2012.

I havent changed my ads - or my site, so don't know why i've got this message.

Has anyone else got it, or had it before, or know any more about it?

Cheers!

 3:13 pm on Jul 18, 2012 (gmt 0) 6:59 pm on Jul 18, 2012 (gmt 0)
Nope - i am including them with php "include("ads.php")";

But it's the way i've always done it - for years. So i cannot see why that would be a problem?

Has anyone else had this message?

 8:37 pm on Aug 27, 2012 (gmt 0)
I got it too? My site is in wordpress? I don't hide anything? And I havne't changed anything. Maybe it's scrapers running your content on their server?
 9:18 pm on Aug 27, 2012 (gmt 0)
Got it too today. Is this a bug?
 9:22 pm on Aug 27, 2012 (gmt 0)
Same here just showed up. Seems like it might be your ads showing on a different website ?
 9:33 pm on Aug 27, 2012 (gmt 0)
Weird. I came here to post about this too.

I was wondering if it had something to do with the fact that I am fighting malware on my site. Google hasn't detected malware but some users have complained...it's a sneaky one to get rid of.

My Adsense revenue has plummeted the last couple of days. I wonder if there is a connection.

I don't use iframes at all, but I do use an include in php like a previous poster mentioned.

 9:53 pm on Aug 27, 2012 (gmt 0)
I just got the red bar notice too. It listed the incorrect site as view.atdmt.com. I have no idea what to do about it.
 9:57 pm on Aug 27, 2012 (gmt 0)
Could it be the channel/ad unit that is affected is not performing well and it's giving this error message? What's the size of the ad unit that's giving the 'rejected ad request'? Mine is the 468x15.
 9:58 pm on Aug 27, 2012 (gmt 0)
Just got it. I haven't changed anything. Weird. I thought maybe it has to do with dfp? The ad affected is the 728x90 on the homepage, and it has been underperforming for about a week.
 10:07 pm on Aug 27, 2012 (gmt 0)

That page has some very "interesting" source code, and in particular a javascript..

If one uses dragonfly, one can actually see what it is designed to do..( surprised it wasn't encrypted, considering) ..

However, if one allows javascript, it blocks the usual view source of the browser, and has other "designed in", "effects" on the browser..

The primary domain atdmt.com redirects to
[atlassolutions.com...]

Might there be a connection with the "problem"...?

added..it also drops a bunch of 5 cookies, 4 are 2 year cookies , 1 is a 24 year cookie!

 11:04 pm on Aug 27, 2012 (gmt 0) 11:13 pm on Aug 27, 2012 (gmt 0)
here too.. I just have the google adsense code in a widget on my left hand sidebar on my wordpress site, njplaygrounds.com; (the incorrect sites it refers to is the same as hiccupsheadache, "googleads.g.doubleclick.net"

never had a problem until today. looking at google adsense support, but haven't seen a solution: here's the thread I spotted [productforums.google.com...]

my problem is echoed by jca2112 "How do you get "page_url" to automatically be set for a dynamically created page? Putting this in manually for each page would not be possible -- ..."

I'll be monitoring thread if anyone has some words of advice!

thanks :)

 11:20 pm on Aug 27, 2012 (gmt 0)
Where do you guys see the "incorrect site"? It doesn't show me that.
 11:30 pm on Aug 27, 2012 (gmt 0)
Where do you guys see the "incorrect site"? It doesn't show me that.

Click on "Details" in the red bar, and it tells you the incorrect site. For me, it is partner.googleadservices.com.

No idea how to fix this.

Where is an ASA when you need him/her?

 11:32 pm on Aug 27, 2012 (gmt 0)
Leosghost, I just went in and blocked atdmt.com. I hope that works.
jpch


msg:4488890

 11:44 pm on Aug 27, 2012 (gmt 0)
Just got it today as well. My incorrect sites are:

googleads.g.doubleclick.net
ib.adnxs.com

Haven't changed anything on my site recently to cause this.

 11:45 pm on Aug 27, 2012 (gmt 0)
I'm thinking that there is some kind of glitch in the AdSense system.
 12:04 am on Aug 28, 2012 (gmt 0)
It has to be a bug if all of a sudden this is appearing to so many people.

Has anyone else who has had this message notice a decrease in Adsense revenue the last few days? I had been tracking along quite nicely for a while and suddenly my revenue is down to about 1/3 to 1/2 of normal for a few days.

 12:05 am on Aug 28, 2012 (gmt 0)
It appears that for some people's sites, that the adsense server thinks it is being called from pages that do not actually exist, it seems to be attributing some of them to dynamic ad serving systems outside of the true "target sites", some of these "non existent" pages (partner.googleadservices.com is a 404 ), even belong to competitors ad serving systems and platforms,( atdmt.com is a Microsoft system )..php includes are obviously also,"dynamic"..and some widgets are confusing it..

But not everyone who runs adsense via "includes" are having the warnings*..

Blocking the pages that it is "imagining" and which are not on your site, might be a hack around it for now..

*But given the apparent randomness of what are being identified erroneously as "errors" by Google's adsense system..a "glitch" at their end seems the most likely explanation, a "glitch" that only they can fix..

 12:10 am on Aug 28, 2012 (gmt 0)
It does seem like a glitch. Everything could be fine tomorrow.
 12:13 am on Aug 28, 2012 (gmt 0)
@LavingRunatic

I started to notice a decrease in Adsense revenue starting Saturday. When did it start yours?

jpch


msg:4488907

 12:21 am on Aug 28, 2012 (gmt 0)
Blocking the pages that it is "imagining" and which are not on your site, might be a hack around it for now

ib.adnxs.com is already listed on Unauthorized Sites list so I'm hoping it's just an AdSense glitch.

Earnings look about right for a Monday.

 12:38 am on Aug 28, 2012 (gmt 0)
FYI: I am having this same issue with adsense. I had an issue with Adwords a few weeks back. They sent me notice that my adwords could not be served in frames and they literally nixed my ads. I had no idea what they were talking about, I use WP and no frames at all.

I said "prove it" and they got back to me saying they had fixed the issue and I was at no fault, but now this adsense "glitch" and it seems like the same indications... Interesting.

 1:29 am on Aug 28, 2012 (gmt 0)
@jbayabas, my drop was dramatic on Wed Aug 22. It was down dramatically for 3 days and has been creeping up again.
 1:31 am on Aug 28, 2012 (gmt 0)
I got the same message today. The specific ad block they referenced, which has not had any changes in more than 6 months, specifies text only. I believe the rejected ad was someone who wanted to post an image ad in that space. I reject image ads because my site is a fairly narrow special interest niche, and in previous tests, all the image ads I have ever seen on my site have poor to terrible contextual relevance - dieting and other unrelated topics. So I have no qualms about rejecting image ads - for me they result in reduced revenues in spite of strong suggestions otherwise by G-adsense staff. I know the specifics of my own site better than they do. I have not seen any reduced revenues in recent days or weeks.
 2:55 am on Aug 28, 2012 (gmt 0)
I got the red bar alert this morning. (ib.adnxs.com) Huge drop on adsense earnings started 3 days ago. Hope it's a temporary glitch...
 3:58 am on Aug 28, 2012 (gmt 0)
I got it too for two separate ad units on two different sites of mine (Incorrect site: googleads.g.doubleclick.net).

I call the first ad via SSI on a static html site; the second one is on a wordpress site. Both are fairly old ad placements that I haven't changed in a long time. I don't use iframes.

I'm just going to check now whether I have these units set up as an "alternate" on the one other major ad network that I use, where they would appear only if the other network has nothing available. I seem to think that is the case. Could this be where an iframe might be used? And could this be the issue for me?

 4:07 am on Aug 28, 2012 (gmt 0)
Where are you guys seeing this warning,

In the "messages" on your control panel?

 4:57 am on Aug 28, 2012 (gmt 0)
Same message here.. nothings changed... red bar at log in...

Posting to stay notified... :)

This 39 message thread spans 2 pages: 39 ( [1] 2> >  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog